Your privacy is important to us. Here we set out what information we may collect about you and how that information may be used.
What information do we hold about you?
- We collect your name, address, telephone number and email address. These details have been collected prior to and during your appointment or via the Balancing Hands website.
Why do we hold this information about you?
- We hold this information in order to send you service updates and to comply with HMRC and professional requirements.
How do we hold your information?
- Your information is held on Mailchimp an email processing tool which complies with all world-wide Data Privacy laws, including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
How we might use your data
- To send you newsletters with updates about services and offers we run
- To send you emails regarding your appointment, any aftercare advice or for any discussion about your on-going treatment
- We may invite you to follow our Facebook page (through voluntary submission)
- We will not share your data with any third parties.
How you can update your data
- You can update your data by contacting either Colette directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pam at email@example.com
How can you delete your data
- You can delete your data at any time by using the unsubscribe link in emails sent from Mailchimp or by contact Colette at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pam at email@example.com directly.
Security of Data
- Data we keep is stored with established reputable and GDPR compliant organisations including Mailchimp for mailing lists.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Changes to this policy
Visitors to the Balancing Hands website
- When someone visits balancinghands.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Access to collected information
- You have the right to request a copy of personal data that we keep about you, to have any inaccurate information about you corrected, to have your data deleted or to ask us to stop using your data. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you are still not satisfied, you are entitled to report a concern to the ICO.
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the handling, processing or protection of your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem.